Cat won't quit peeing on my couch... help?

Hi, I'm hoping that someone will have some new suggestions. I have a cat who will not quit peeing on my couch no matter what I try. I love her and do not want to get rid of her, but I'm reaching my limits. She is spayed, has her claws, is primarily indoors, and is about 2 and 1/2 years old. She lives with her brother and they have been together since day 1. She has received a clean bill of health from the vet. It's been going on for about a year (no big changes to bring it on) and is only on the couch, with one exception. We left an air mattress out on the floor near the couch one night, stepped outside for 5 min and came back just in time to catch her finishing a pee on the blanket on the mattress. She doesn't pee when it's covered with a plastic shower curtain... She has no problem using the box then. Her brother doesn't have any bathroom problems. The litter and box location haven't changed. I've tried a pheromone collar. Deep down, I think she'd like to be an outdoor cat. Help?