- Female, 6 months, de-sexed, tortis
- Indoor cat and always has been
- Pees and poops in her litter box every day (has 2!), which is changed daily (sometimes twice a day) and has her favourite litter
- We play with her every night until she's worn out
- She has a tall kitten tree, box fort and plenty of challenging toys to play with, that she uses every day + plenty of space to run
- She gets high quality food for kittens
- She has been to the vet and does not have any urinary infections or similar. Clean bill of health.
- The bed has been extremely thoroughly cleaned every time with every trick in the book to remove the smell of cat urine.
- It's not possible to keep her out of the bedroom at all times because of the layout of our house
Behaviour started 2 months ago. Except for the litter box, she only pees on our bed (where she used to sleep with us), which is usually a sign that she's unhappy with something - but WHAT???