I need a way to train my two 4 month old litter mates. They are terrorizing my apartment. Water bo

These are Egyptian cats that were rescued when their mother died. I have tried to keep them out off of the counters, off of the computer and electrical cords and from clawing the screen. They have a very rough welcome mat that works like a scratching post and have plenty of toys. I play with them often. But, they will not stay off the counters. I need something else besides the water bottle, as that is not working.

Comments

• Lizz WLizz W Member Posts: 2
    Have you tried spraying Lemon Essential Oil diluted in water around the bottom of the counters and on top? They can't stand the scent! Worked for my counter surfing kitties. Also try giving them a high place near a window(Cat house), it helps remove temptation of the counter jumping. And the scratching.. Try "Soft Paws" nail caps, check Ebay. The vet can even assist you in putting them on if you're uncomfortable doing it by yourself. They work wonders.