Need help desperately! My cat (over ten years old, 14?) has suddenly begun peeing in beds!

My mother found urine in her bed and immediately screamed at and threatened the two of us, letting me know if it happened again she'd put her down. I'm terrified (and unrelated but I got a lot of other stuff going on, I'm basically so stressed out and upset all the time to the point of being ill and bursting into tears randomly,) this little kitty is my baby, I love her and she only loves me. She won't bond with other people, she's rather skittish. That was about 2 (I think..) weeks ago. For a few days it seemed fine but then I found urine in my bed! I washed the sheets and cleaned my bed all in secret and just hoped for the best. Now it's happening again! This is the second or third time (my memory is really lacking under all this stress, sorry) in my bed. It's becoming increasingly hard to hide and I am worried she's ruining my mattress..