Un-spayed cat peeing everywhere.

I have a 4 year old (not too sure about the age) female cat that is unable to get spayed because of a heart problem; we've tried to get her spayed twice. The second time she almost died on the operating table so we're not going to try ever again. So please do not suggest that we try to get her spayed one more time. Anyway, she's usually in heat almost every month and it lasts about a week. She pees everywhere during this time and is very vocal. However, she's not in heat anymore (100% positive she's not), and she's still peeing everywhere. Furthermore, I think she's on her period because my white bed sheet has small drops of blood. I don't recall this happening before. Is this something that I should plan to see a vet about? Or should I wait it out? It's been about a week since she stopped being in heat.