Both cats vomiting

I have 2 indoor cats. Over the past few weeks we noticed that we were finding cat vomit quite frequently. It's not an every day thing but at least once or twice a week. We weren't always sure which cat was doing it and they seemed fine otherwise. Gizmo was sick twice today so we took her to the vet. The vet checked her over, said she seemed fine but to keep an eye. She got a jag to settle her tummy and paste to help with furballs. Later in the evening we fed both cats some tuna and out a bit of the paste in. Gizmo has been fine but nibbler just threw it all back up. I'm very concerned. Will take her to the vet tomorrow but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts? There's no other symptoms, poos are fine, they eat and drink water regularly, they play and are still active. It's just the vomit. At first I thought it was just hairballs but there isn't always hair in the vomit now. There's been no change in food (though the tuna tonight was different) usually felix.