My roommate's cat pees on my things and only my things. What do I do?

So I am roommates with my best friend and a few years ago on of her family member had to move into a no-pet apartment. As a result we took in his cat for him for a couple of years. She would only pee on my things. Like if I closed my bedroom door and had my coat put away, she would use the litter. She never used the restroom on my friend's things or anyone else's that was there at the moment. If my door was open, she would pee on my bed. If my coat or laundry was around, she would tinkle in or on it. But after the couple of years, my roommates relative was able to take the cat back for a few years. But as of last week we had to take her back and less than 24 hours of being back in the house, she has already peed on my bed. I just wanna know why me? Did I do something to her? Might I add we have a couple of cats of our own. But I don't understand. I asked my friend's brother is she did it while with him. He said never.