My cat keeps peeing on my pillow! Help!

Hello, I have a cat called caroline and she never used to pee outside of the litter box. Then I left home to study abroad and when I came back, she started to pee on my pillow. Especially right after I had gotten out of the bed. She uses her litter box as well but she sometimes pee on other places she picked such as a certain spot on a couch in living room and the couch I placed in my office which is unusable now so I took it out. This has been going on for years. And she only pees on my pillow if i had slept in my bed the night before. (I have been living with my boyfriend now for a year). We will get an extra litterbox for her but any idea why shes doing this and how else can we prevent it? Btw i already checked with vet that she doesnt have a medical condition. Thanks!