My 10 week old kitten got injured a couple of weeks ago and now limps and has trouble pooping... ???

I have a 10 week old kitten named Neelah. Neelah was an indoor cat with me, but I went out of town for two weeks and my sister took care of Neelah and she lived in a garage where she could come and go outside. One day my sister came home and found Neelah laying around, and not running to her when she called her. It appeared that Neelahs leg was hurt- she could barely walk. We wondered if she crawled up in the car/on the tire, and didn't move when my sister started her car and left for work. After about a week she can walk/run/jump ok, but not as well as before, and she still has a limp and now she poops all over the house. She had never ever pooped outside of her litterbox before. I thought at first that she picked up bad habits at my sisters with being outside, but now I see she has poop just hanging out of her butt sometimes- almost like she couldn't push it out. Does she have an injury that is keeping her from using those muscles properly? What can I do? I don't have money for a vet