My cat has an oozing and gaping hole above his ****. PLEASE HELP?!

Hello, my cat, Jet has an open hole/wound above his **** and the area surrounding this is very pink and slightly oozy. There is a long vertical scab hanging below it. He gets into territorial fights often and is about 7 years old. He is healthy in every respect besides this wound. I am familiar with abscesses and this does not appear to be one, it is slightly raised with a small amount of pus to the right of the wound. It also has some dried blood around the edges and he becomes slightly distressed when I try to look at it to check for infection. It is a hole and you can see inside of it. I am only 15 and I don't have enough money to take Jet to the vet and my mum doesn't currently have enough either... he is eating and drinking normally and I noticed this hole maybe a week ago when my other cat (female) kept sniffing and biting his bottom - where the hole was - I took a look and it was very pink and shiny because it had been oozing a fine sheen of clear liquid.