Why is my cat peeing even though it should have everything it needs?

My 3 year old cat has started to pee frequently outside of the box. It has been only peeing in my room mostly in front of both doors. I have another cat which is also 3.(My best guest we adopted them from the vet)They both are also females. They both have a clean box, food, and water. All of the essentials. I'm having a huge suspicion that this cat also has been peeing on the carpet outside of my room. I'm thinking this because my cousin sat on the carpet and said it smelled like cat pee. This cat also hides from everyone most of the time and runs whenever I try to be affectionate to her. I myself have a small temper and do blow up onto the cat. The last time I blew up was today after I saw some pee in my room and I threw my wallet at her. I want to love this cat but it keeps peeing outside of the box! Please help!