Stray Cat gave birth to premature kitten(?) How long can 'it' live? Can 'it' survives?

First let me tell you that the cat had gives birth a few times before but she always lose them, so she became very overprotective of her kittens. Now, she just gave birth to a premature kitten. 'It' still has a little umbilical cord attached. The underbelly and feets didn't have fur and the body is usually cold.'It' can crawl and suck the mother's milk with help. The mother love 'it' and always ask us(meowing and looking at us until we follow her to her kitten) to help her kitten find her nipple to drink. But, the mother sure makes it hard by licking 'it' every time and by always changing her position. The problems are: 1. We are busy, we can only look at them at night; 2. There aren't any vets around here; But, I want the kitten to live as long as it can, or at least know how long 'it' will live. P.S. I don't the kitten gender, that's why it's writen as'it'