how to have my cat's claws fixed

Hello, I watched a documentary about what you did for cats that were previously declawed at animal sanctuaries. I understand the fact that you cannot repair the claws of every domestic pet that has unfortunately been declawed, but I figure asking doesn't hurt. My stepfather declawed our two Abyssinians because he, and everyone else in the house, reacts horribly to cat allergies. He now says he regrets the decision because even though he doesn't understand what declawing actually is,a if our cats get out they cannot climb trees and will be eaten. Blueberry is the younger, smaller cat. When he mews, he sounds like a big fat tabby, but he's actually just a little blue kitty. He has always peed and ... etc.. all over the house. On clothing, on the counter. He has now developed some sort of psychological thing and potentially an allergy and is licking his fur until he bleeds on multiple spots. Is it possible to have his paws repaired like in the documentary?