Two weeks ago we acquired an abandoned female kitten. Approximately 6-8 weeks old. Two problems, lim

Willow has been and is a well fed kitten. When she is walking around she limps on her right front paw. Doesn't notice during play. She pushes toys with it, when she's on her hind legs, she reaches with both front paws. She will pull herself onto chairs and the bed with both paws. When she sits she will hold it up. She doesn't lick on it at all. She doesn't flinch when I handle her paw, leg or shoulder. Any ideas? About the sniffles, ever since we've gotten her she snorts alot. Especially when she is cleaning. Its loud. Not as loud when eating.She doesn't have a wet nose and when she's walking or running she doesn't sniffle/snort. It doesn't seem to bother her and with funds in short demand, we don't plan to take her to the vet. Also both my husband and I are smokers. We live in south Florida. She's mostly inside but I've had her outside for an hour or more everyday. I found her outside but know from neighbors she was abandoned during an eviction. We have 3 inside, 2 outside All adults