Cat urinates ALL over my bed! HELP!!!

I have a 9 month old male orange tabby and he is extremely rambunctious and talkative but surprisingly codependent. He is constantly underfoot and if I am moving about too much around the house it makes him anxious. My bf taught him how to fetch and they play together all the time! He is well socialized and loves people, he will hop in a stranger's lap like it's no one's business! Unfortunately if I stay the night at my bf's house I will home the next morning to find my bed covered in urine! He uses his litter box just fine as long as I return home after work, which of course he is waiting by the door for my return. He is neutered and has never sprayed or urinated anywhere else in the house. My bed is the only spot that if I am gone for longer than he likes will be covered in pee! What can I do? HELP!!