12 step group for Siamese addiction?

Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
edited 7 August, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Many times in the forums I am attracted to pictures with blue eyes and I think "This kitty needs a Rosette". Half the time I click on their picture I have ALREADY given that kitty a Rosette. I need help.

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah, you do need help, Pokey! ;-) hehe
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, dear Pokey...if you think this certain addiction relates to Siamese and not just Blue Eyes, making you an Honorary Siamese could certainly be arranged. You would be most welcome! Now the circumstances of forgetting to which Blue Eyes you have given rosettes is another issue...
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Pokey! M\' main man! My bestest furrend! Maybe you should stop by \"Weak in the knees for Siamese\", we made Tiger Lily an honorary meezer, soooooo why not you?!?! Great idea Selket! I\'ll go there now and see what Lemur and the rest think.
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 7 August, 2006
    you havent gave me one hehe im part siamese