Hi everyone. I need advice on from any kitty owners whose furbaby has or had heart problems.

Amber JanneyAmber Janney RoanokeMember Posts: 7
i have a 11 yr old female. she has been very active. very. last wk started vomiting. went to vet. Dx with poss kidney inf. sent home with meds and fluids.got worse 2 days later. projectile vomiting. went back to vet. ICU for 3 days. crystals were seen in urine and bladder. home with meds and special food. has been doing great. eating, drinking, using liter box. on and off activity. 2 nites ago, she went to liter box and meowed in pain and almost fell over. got out of it and did the same thing. was better 30 mins later. took back to vet. now xrays show fluid in chest and enlarged left ventricle. still waiting report today. how does a super active cat go from chasing her tail one day, urinary issues the next, to possible CHF the next. fluid build up almost overnight. I guess i am confused and really heartbroken. Scared of what to expect. Has anyone had a cat with heart problems? if so, how was it mangaged and quality of life? Anyone hear of it happening so sudden? sad furbaby momma