My kitten has a new habit of peeing on my bed...HELP.

Ive had my kitten for about 3 weeks now and she is 3-4 months old and is spayed. She has gotten in the habit of peeing on my bed as of almost 2 weeks ago. Here are the details and situation of home life: 1. First week she was pretty confined to my room because of recovering from spay surgery-NO PROBLEMS Loved her litter box 2. Her and my roommates cat (3yr old male REALLY well behaved) have now been fully interactive and use each others litter boxes, eat each others food, water, and lay in each others rooms- Peed ONCE 3. Well since that one pee accident, she has gone a total of about 10 times including 2 on my roommates bed who has the other cat. She only does it in the evening, no sense of excitement, anger, territorial attitude is present during the times Ive caught her. She still uses her litter box all throughout the day but the sec. it becomes evening she has had the issue and now habit of going on my bed. I even have a vinyl cover on my bed now and she's gone 2x on it