What is wrong with my cat? 7 months old and she can barely walk. Don't know if she is in pain.

Lisa OlsenLisa Olsen HoltsvilleMember Posts: 2
Have her for 2 months. Aftr abt 2 wks we noticed that she was walking with her hind legs close together and did a little bunny hop down the stairs. Over the next few weeks she became progressively worse. She still eats, uses the litter box. She drank a bit. She walks low to the ground and her hind end wiggles and wobbles. She hesitantly jumps up and dwn from the couch and takes little stops when walking. Her xrays and bloodwork were good, her ears were cleaned. She sleeps all day. After hours of sleeping on the couch, you can't touch her without meowing loudly, and now hissing. She actually took a little nip at my husband when he touched her paw. Is she gets up on her own, no meows. When we can pick her up from the couch she just goes limp from head to toe. When you put her down she meows than drops to the floor. A minute later she wobbled to the kitchen and upstairs without meowing. What's wrong? Want to do what I can...I refuseto give up on her. Help!