Can't figure out whats wrong. She eats, uses litter box and is still affectionate. She doesn't hide

Lisa OlsenLisa Olsen HoltsvilleMember Posts: 2
She walks low, wiggles and wobbles when walking and doesn't play anymore. Xrays and blood good, ears cleaned.Started 2 weeks after we got her, li'l bunny hop down stairs. Over a few weeks she kept getting worse. We coax her off the couch. Cant go near her she meows as if in pain. When she gets her bearings, she wobbles to the kitchen to eat and upstairs for bathroom. at this time we can pick her up. No meowing, just crouching and wobbling and walking crooked. At night she appears to be worse, I think because she is laying down all day. I thought her little legs were falling asleep. She gets up for food, especially bacon lol. CH cats appear to all be happy lacey doesn't. Don't want to put her down if she isn't in pain. Vet has no answers, just wait and see. anyone experience any of this.

Best Answer

• Araya BishirAraya Bishir St. CloudMember Posts: 18
    Accepted Answer
    If she is declawed that is probably it. Vets don't like to acknowledge that they performed a cruel operation. If she isn't declawed I would definitely get a second vet's opinion! My boy is declawed, but he isn't as severely in pain as your kitty sounds. You can try touching parts of her and see what shows signs of pain (ears and whiskers back, meowing, growling, hissing, squinting) good luck with your baby :)

Comments