House full of cats puking, one is puking up blood. They've recently visited the vet to be spayed. Wh

I've recently taken my three females to the vet and had them spayed. When they came home the first night things seemed normal. I gave them all their Onsoir pain medicine that the vet provided. The day after I noticed that one of them had not been eating which is very unusual for her. The manual for the Onsoir tablets said that not eating could be a sign that they are having a reaction to the medicine so I stopped giving her the pain medicine, but continued giving it to the others. The next day the same cat has started vomiting. Again, I still think it is a reaction to the medicine so I wait for it to pass out of her system. It has been four days and not only is she still vomiting, but ALL the girls are vomiting. I would still consider the pain medicine as the cause but even the male in my house who did NOT go to the vet is vomiting. I am extremely worried. I have found puddles of vomit with what looks to be blood in it. I haven't changed their food, could it be viral? What could it be?