Good or bad cat breeder based on emails?

Hi, I just wanted to ask if I should be wary of a particular cat breeder. It seems like all their references check out. They scan their cats for diseases and everything, they even have a 3 year guarantee and their cats always win the award shows. She posts pictures of her different cats every day but I was asking the breeder questions about if the cat would be litter box trained and about if i should shower the cat when i purchase it and how should i go about that? And she responded saying if I know the breed I'm looking for, I should just make a deposit because they get a lot of inquiries and she kind of side stepped my questions. I mean, i do understand cat breeders are busy so I was wondering if you guys think this is something I should take as a sign to be wary of like is this a sign she is a bad breeder because I'm kind of asking questions regarding the future cat's well-being and also she didn't ask me any interview questions to make sure I would be a suitable home but I don't know if maybe all my questions gave her enough information and maybe I'm reading into it. I really just want to make sure I'm buying the cat from a good home. I just wanted to make sure I went with a breeder who really loves and cares for their cats and sells a quality cat.