Are my fleas gone?

My good friend fosters cats and about a month ago I brought one of her fosters into my apartment for a trial weekend. Turns out, these little guys had fleas! I treated them, bathed them and they went back to their new homes flea free. However, left me with a flea problem! Upside: I discovered they had fleas within 12 hours of brining them home (Yes, I know I should have check sooner but they had received flea treatment the week before). Since they were young and adjusting, they only went in two rooms of my apartment – my bathroom and my room (carpeted). As soon as I found fleas I went to work. I washed all bedding (mine and the cats), clothes, etc. I vacuumed, treated my carpet with a product containing IGR, and then vacuumed several more times. I used a spray I got at Petco in the bathroom (don’t think it was IGR though). I have vacuumed and washed several times since, but no further flea treatment. I bought some flea lamps and have had those going. No sign in over a month. Gone?