My cat won't stop peeing on new carpet in newly finished room

We finished a room in our basement a month ago. Our 13 year old cat Mika was very scared when we working on it because of all of the people and noise. Once the construction was done she went back to her normal self she loves this room spends all day down here. But we started to find pee spots on the floor of our new carpet. I went and got 2 feliway defusers and the spray, and have been spraying the entire area of where she is peeing at least once a day. I cleaned the spots with 3 different enzyme cleansers but I'm still finding pee. I put 10 small bowls of food and placed them all along the wall of where the pee is, thinking she wouldn't pee where her food is, she peed right next to one of the bowls. Last week she went 5 days with no pee, I thought things were changing, but then on Sunday I found a spot, and more spots after. I have taken her to the vet 3 times over the past month, she is completely healthy we did a complete blood test and 2 urinalysis. But I'm still finding pee :(