what can I do for my kitten who have canines replacing problem and weakening back legs?

Safia ZSafia Z Member Posts: 1
it's a 6 months old blue Siamese kitten, he was an hyperactive kitten who eats all the time and all kind of food, he even like humans foods including vegetables! ten days ago he lost his inferior canines and replaced them without any problem, but two days ago he is faint, doesn't eat much and prefer to lay down in the sun on a hard ground, I've tried to keep him away from the sun in the morning since it's very hot (over 43c° in shadow) but he go back to it. I found out that his new upper canines are showing up while the old still there and the gum around it is a bit swollen. I don't know if that what makes him so faint and he can't even jump to places he use to jump to easily! his back legs tremble a little when he try to jump. FYI his back legs did always looked a bit longer and thinner than normal so that his back looks curved (named him Remus coz he looks like Remus Lupin of H.Potter), but that didn't stop him from running and jumping . (the only near vet isn't specialized in pets