HELP! My kitten won't stop peeing on comforters. She ALWAYS uses the litter box, but has peed one tw

I just adopted a kitten from the shelter who was an owner surrender with the rest of her siblings. She has been wonderful and ALWAYS uses her litter box. However, the 3rd day we had her she peed on the comforter. Thinking this was just an adjustment issue, I took the comforter to the dry cleaner and we slept with throw blankets for the next 4 days. She had no problem sleeping in the bed and jumping down to use her litter box. The moment I put the blanket back on the bed - she peed on it. I then decided she did not like the down comforter and replaced it with a new non-down comforter. No less than a minute later she peed on the comforter! It is very confusing since she always uses her litter box and has no problem with the bed when there is no comforter on it. She is only 6 weeks old but has been adjusting fine. Does anyone have any suggestions or heard of this before? Also, I have already taken her to the vet and she does not have a UTI like some google searches have told me.