Kittens Roaming?

Hello! My cat had kittens four weeks ago today, and they are just dying to get out of their box. I let them out and sit in the floor with them, but I keep them within arms reach because they can get away pretty quickly! I'm wondering when I should let them out and let them roam, though. We have several other pets (that aren't mean to them at all, they're all very well tempered) and a few things for them to hide under, so I'm just worried to let them out really. Even after I let them out for a while, when I put them back in their box they try to climb up the sides so I feel bad. But I'm worried about them being so little. Any advice would be greatly appreciated; these are my first litter of kittens! Addendum: Inside we have four other cats (including mommy and daddy cat), a puppy, and another five pound lap dog. Like I said they're sweet as can be and never even try to hurt them.