Hi everyone,

So I'm really worried about my cat.
Last year I took in a stray kitten who was only

I already had 3 cats, P, K and E (In age order) S is the kitten. S has now gained more confidence and has become a real bully. He swipes at P and bites him and chases him around the house. S doesn't attack E, but E gives as good as he gets, E isn't much older than S so maybe they just have fun. It seems that S and E are friends and P and K are friends. S really bullies K so badly and he is the one I am really worried about. K no longer comes in for food. We might see him one or twice a week in the garden but as soon as we go outside to see him or stroke him he will bolt off. If he does venture into the house he will be greeted with S, with swipes, being chased, stared out and sometimes it can be a full on cat fight where they will dig claws in each other and roll around the floor. I've had P, E and S neutered. I did want to get K neutered but A) I can't get him in and B) I fear he'll run away from 'what I've done to him'! Please help, I really don't want to lose any of them