I rescued a cat and have had her for a month, she is about a year old. Never had a problem with her

I rescued a cat and have had her for a month, she is about a year old. Never had a problem with her using the litter box until this weekend. We slowly introduced her to the outside with me by her side until I got her a collar this weekend. The first day she completely hated the collar and the second day scratched at it everyone and then. On the second day I found she peed on my bed and then today which is the 4th day of wearing her collar she has peed on the couch. Out of the 4 weeks I have had her this is really not like her. She is spayed and has a clean bill of health. We also let her roam outside completely by herself this weekend since she had the collar and name tag. Please can someone let me know if the collar would be causing this problem as it is something that I need to stop immediately and would hate for the collar to be the reason behind her acting like this and possibly stressing her out.