11 week old kitten only wants to eat adult food

Sally WrightSally Wright DenverMember Posts: 130 ✭✭
We adopted a kitten last week. She's 11 weeks old now. She doesn't really have any interest in eating her kitten food and would rather eat the adult cat food. I do feed high quality food, Blue Basics duck, but it doesn't have the extras that a baby would need. I bought her Blue Wilderness kitten food. She'll eat it as a last resort but she'd rather have the adult food. She also really doesn't have an interest in wet food. After losing my nearly 18 year old 11 weeks ago to kidney failure, I want to get them all onto a diet of wet and dry food. The older two, 10 and 4, do like their wet food but the baby is indifferent.

Comments

• Sally WrightSally Wright DenverMember Posts: 130 ✭✭
    Well, we're working through things. She needed a shallower bowl for the dry food and she likes salmon wet food, as long as it's fresh and has a lot of water added to it. I guess this forum is pretty dead. It's too bad.