Lizard hunter

KittyLover4LifeKittyLover4Life Member Posts: 2
Hello everyone! This is my first time on Catster so I’m not really sure how to use it yet but I had a question that really bothers me. I keep reading several different posts online about whether or not it’s safe for a cat to kill and eat lizards. Some people say it’s okay and others say it could kill or make my cat sick. I have noticed that my cat is getting super thin in only the last couple of days that she’s been killing and eating lizards. (My cat is mostly an outdoor cat and she’s not happy when she’s inside) I want my cat to be able to go outside and have fun without having to worry about her eating lizards and getting so sick she might die...but I have her inside right now because I’m afraid if I let her out she will keep doing it. Are lizards really deadly to cats??? I need to know ASAP. Please help.