Putting my cat up for adoption.

LioLio Member Posts: 1
Hello to everyone out there. My name is Trey, and I live out in Victorville, CA. The reason for my topic is I have little Mozzie, who is a wonderful little cat.
   He is about 11 months old currently. He’s very friendly, loving, and playful. My current situation is I need someone who would be willing and able to give him a home. My parents and I have been prepping our house to sell, and it has been causing a lot of stress for little Mozzie, and I will not be able to take him with me when I move into a new place. I REALLY don’t want to put him up like this, but I don’t have any other choice. He has already been fixed, and has had his shots as well. He’s an indoor cat, but hasn’t been declawed, and loves affection. He doesn’t like wet food; definitely prefers dry regular food, though I haven’t tried to give him anything high class, so he might have different opinions on that. He’s not a very talkative cat, but will whine if he wants attention. Anyways, if anyone is interested and can come pick him up and give him a wonderful home, he’s all yours. All I ask is that you give him love and a wonderful life, because he deserves it. 

Thank you

ps- I’m sorry to say I don’t know what breed of cat he is. I strongly believe he is some sort of short hair breed of some sort, but I don’t know much about cat breeds for my opinion to hold any weight.