What would you do?

Hey guys my name is Kayla ! 
Okay so here’s the situation I live with two roommates we rent a house together. One of the roommates and I have an entire year of college left while the other is graduating soon. 

When this roommate of ours graduates she’s moving back to her home state. My other roommate and I have a mutual friend who will be moving in when she leaves. This person had asked us if we would mind having another pet in the home.

We told her we don’t mind the only thing we asked was to please let Pumpkin meet he/she first. I feel like we aren’t asking for much just because we need to make sure they get along and don’t hate each other . 

I just found out literally that our friend went and adopted not one but two cats. You can imagine how that kinda irritated me. This person has had them for awhile maybe two weeks at the most. 

I dont know I just want a honest opinion. How would you guys handle this situation? I’m concerned how the three of these cats will get along and hope we don’t have any issues. 

It bothers me she hasn’t at least brought them over for a meet and greet with Pumpkin. Knowing that she is going to be moving in not to far from now one is a male and one is a female.

Comments

• BenjiexBenjiex Member Posts: 6
    Tell her what you feel about adopting the cats and you feel uncomfortable having 2 pets around the house.