I have some concerns over my first kitty baby :(

Ok, so today i rescued a 4-5 week old kitten whose mother and siblings were killed by a farm dog, but anyways, I'm having a couple problems with her and everytime I click a link on Google I get more confused and/or scared about it so here goes.

1. She is eating and drinking with no issue, but she has yet to pee or pop, is it the fact that I'm trying to litter train or just the whole situation is so much at once it's just taking her a bit?
2. Her belly is round but not overly large or swollen or super squishy or hard, should I be worried about worms since she was an outside kitty?

These don't seem overly concerning as she will have a vet appt set up for Thursday-Friday, but if it is more than likely something to be concerned about I could get her in sooner or take her to an ER vet, I just cant afford the extra $$$ right now if at all possible :(

Thanks in advance!