Where to feed my cats??

catmomx2catmomx2 Member Posts: 1
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum. My husband and I have two cats we adopted a week apart from the shelter a few months ago. Ever since we got them we've fed them in a gravity feeder and waterer on the kitchen counter (we have a section that's kind of off to itself...not where we store or prepare food of course). We have a toddler and so I can't put the food on the floor bc he's just spill it all and water as well. Where else could we feed them?? I hate feeding them on the counter bc it's gross. They jump up on all the counters since they're used to eating on one. In our bathroom the counter isn't wide enough either and I thought about on the floor in the bathroom, with a baby gate up, but I mean would you want to eat in a bathroom? No. My mom feeds her cats on the dryer but one of mine is scared of everything and would probably not do that. Ideas??? Experiences?? Thanks!