Putting Blu up for Adoption

sheneka3blusheneka3blu Member Posts: 2
I have raised Blu since she was 3 weeks old. She is an amazing Cat that I will miss beyond words. However I’m currently Pregnant and unable to take care of her the way I use to. I also live in New York and that means I have a tiny tiny apartment. I know once the baby gets here I won’t be able to do all the things I use to do for her. She means the world to me and it breaks my heart to give her up. This is my second child. Blu is my first. Blu is full of life and loves to watch tv. She my special cat. She loves everything fancy feast and well taken care of. I’ve been trying to find someone I think will care for her better then I have. I will miss her endlessly giving her up is one of the many sacrifices I will endure while being a parent. My emails is [email protected]

please contact me if your interested in adopting her. She is fully vaccinated and has a nurtured. She also had a micro chip in case she ever runs away.