Jealous guy

chiaratchiarat Member Posts: 2
Brad, 18 months boy is always sleeping, he get quickly bored of anything... he is territorial but whats worst he is possesive and jealous  of humans , expecially me:   we cannot play with the other cat Sofí or pet her because Brad don’t allow it and Sofí  don’t want to upset him. Sofí, 18 months girl is very submitted to him , she is so very playful , sweet, good tempered, she respects him a lot, she invites him to play, she waits for him all day but Brad ignore her. He used to play with her a little bit in the evening but now it’over. After we moved in the new flat last september , he was letargic , so i started play with him with feathers and lasers and now it’s worst then ever: he just want to play with me and never  with Sofí . I am very very sad , i love Sofí so much , she is special and need a lot of play , attention and love... but Brad dont allow that ... i want to give him away...he is beautiful and still young probably I can find a new home for him.... maybe he’ll be happier as an only cat... will he miss me too much?  Is he still a young boy who is able to adapt to a new situation or is he already adult? He is with us  since 1 year ....