Cat Habit/Health Tracker

Hi everyone! I'm new and have 2 cats. My first boy is a big ol' tom cat named Gaston (like the lake in NC) who is roughly 6. My other cat is named Noel and is roughly 12 weeks old. I saved only this past weekend and thought the name was fitting. I took her to the vet yesterday (I work for an animal hospital and pet resort, so I'm able to get any necessary lab work done at minimal cost) not only to get her patched up but also because I felt like her belly was very abnormally shaped and felt funny. She ended up having tapeworms, naturally (along with a mild URI and a couple fleas), so that contributed a little bit, but it turns out that her right kidney is three times as large as her left, and it's protruding and obviously visible. They were concerned and sent out full lab panels to Idexx. I should get the results tomorrow.

My question is: does anyone know of any health habit trackers? I have the Pawprint app that I use to track vaccines and that kind of thing, but I would like to have a tracker (paper or electronic, but I would like to have paper if there is something) where I can track what I fed, medications given, bathroom habits, behavior, etc. especially since this is a kidney issue.

Does anyone know of anything like this? I can make one if I need to, but I was hoping that there would be some resource somewhere that provided helpful things like this. Thank you!

Comments