Feral cat problem

Lulu7Lulu7 Member Posts: 1
We have been having trouble with a feral Tom in my neighborhood for a few years. It started with my neighbor not fixing her cat.... you can guess how that went. We have tried to trap him. Ended up trapping a different tom, who turned into one of our favorite cats. Anyways, this feral Tom has given several of my cats serious infections that requires antibiotics. I can recall 4 different cats that have needed treatment so far. My cats are vaccinated for normal things, but could this be a sign of something else that might be serious? I'm talking about an orange sized mass of puss from a single scratch each time. Also, any ideas for trapping this cat? We aren't the only ones in the neighborhood being unsuccessful in this. I hope I won't be bashed for my cats being aloud outside. Many of them are strays that I caught and fixed, and now consider mine. I bring in all but 2 at night, the two won't tolerate it. 

Answers

• TabbyBoyTabbyBoy Member Posts: 6
    Your cats are indoor/outdoor or just indoor?