I need to get to my pets profile pages

Hope ShepherdHope Shepherd Member Posts: 80
Hello,  I cannot seem to figure out how to get to my pets profiles. I have several. I have been gone for a while due to natural disaster and have not been able to come back to Catster. I cannot get the pictures I have on those profiles back as they are gone amongst everything else. I cannot recreate the pages. Please help me get my pages back. I do not know the pet page numbers. I am very upset I cannot figure this out. Please help me!

Comments

• ÆthelingÆtheling Member Posts: 51,900 ✭✭✭
    Hope, I messaged you with some ideas. 
    If you know the approximate date they joined, that helps.
    Also, check through all your old back emails. You may have old messages from Catster. Put in a search of your emails and see if you can find the old ID number, the date you joined, etc. Some people have found their info by doing a search of their old email messages.
    Just one ID will get your old page on the wayback machine, and then you can get the other pets from there.
    I hope some of this helps!
    Let me know if I can answer anything else.
    :)