TUXEDO CLUB

tracey zarubicktracey zarubick New YorkMember Posts: 27
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
issues concerning tuxedos- like always wearing one, how to keep your whites nice n' white, differnt tux styles, noses- pink or black?, looking like kitty boston terri...ect, ect- whatever you fellow tuxers wanna talk about

Comments

• Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi I would like to join. my tux is always in tip top condition.
  • tracey zarubicktracey zarubick New YorkMember Posts: 27
    edited 27 February, 2006
    looks like its just me n\' you Maizie- but thats ok cause I think you are very fetching in your tux...guess everyone\'s at the black & white party....o well- Meow
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello! Im everything tuxedo indeed. My kitty girl is not tuxedo but she is the most beautiful kitty in the world anyway. I have a black nose but the skin on my lip is half black and half white.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Rubes- good ta see ya, as you can tell, I wear a pretty standard tux, but I have a black sploch on my nose & I have a crazy big black spot on the roof of my mouth!- I think thats what makes my breath smell so good :o)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My brother Boo started the black and white party, so its nice to get away from him for a while. He wont come here, hes more meezer and hes very stuck up at times.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Ruben *waves paw*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Maizie- meow!at the risk of soundin dumb- what dose meezer mean?........hi to all you tuxers- the black n\' white party is tons a fun too!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meezer = siamese
    edited 27 February, 2006
    thanksfor the meezer- Maizer...silly me :o)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Its ok, mum says we learn something everyday.
  • Tara CurdTara Curd Member Posts: 41
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I wanna join in the TUXEDO CLUB!!! *jumps up n' down* But i always get my paws wet but my tux is always clean! :D
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiya Buddy- glad ta have ya - your tux looks cat-tastic!...hey anyone elece out there got spots on the roof of ther mouth like me??...........kiss me I'm a tuxer!
  • Valeska CastroValeska Castro Rio de Janeiro, RJMember Posts: 23
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I wanna join alsooooo!!! I'm always very elegant in my tux and as you can see, I'm a girl with a pink nose, isn't it soooo fashion and sweet? hehe...
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Im so glad to see everyone here Meows and purrs to all
    edited 27 February, 2006
    He, Boy Mum says I have a black spodge on the roof of my mouth.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Boy - Hows it going with Princess?! Hi Boo - How are things with Lizzie?! Hey Ruben - M'man, how are ya?!! Hi to all the other new tuxies. WELCOME!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey everykitty- glad ta see ya all here...Patches me & Princess are taken it slow for now- you know , not gettin ahead of our selves-but just look at her- she really lives up to her name- I think shes the bees knees....Hey Boo-glad to hear other guys out there have spots inside the mouth to- dose it make your breath sweet- Mom says it dose mine......Sally you look very arista-catic & pretty as usuall....Hey Rubes-Tuxers RULE!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Boy. Sweetie said smart move on takin it slow. You're gonna do just fine!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Domino- my mom says she thinks you are soooooooo cute- she just luvs yer big round head- she wishes I'd get reall big like you, but then I'd need to buy a new tux !
  • Emma JensenEmma Jensen JonkopingMember Posts: 45
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey I like to be a part of your club. I keep my tuxedo clean and shining...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    welcome Musse- your tux looks great!- I sent you a friend request...see ya around-
  • Devyn GlennDevyn Glenn EastvaleMember Posts: 160
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOW MEOW!
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tuxes are the best! I love to keep mine clean and sparkling!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How right you are Sophie!! Tuxies are the best!! WELCOME all new tuxes to our fine group!!
  • rachel brownrachel brown weatherfordMember Posts: 1,299
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey everycat! and a special hello to you Boy. asyou all know i am tux girl. i hae pink and black lips, white paws, and all white whiskers. you all look lovely ~purs~ Princess
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, we do, don't we!
  • Aniela LupienAniela Lupien WoburnMember Posts: 30
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A Tux club! That's fantastic! Don't we all look great!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi everyone. I\'d love to join the Tuxedo Club. I like to keep my tux very clean and soft. Prrrrrrrrr
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordMember Posts: 2,212
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey nice to see all these tuxes here!
  • Bacon Grease KidBacon Grease Kid Member Posts: 5
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I keep my tuxedo cleaned and pressed. I\'m also part meezer and not at all snooty. I like to give lots of grooming.