La Kitty Café

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'m filling in for Milo. *set the chilled cream vintage \'71 in ice* May I pour you a bowl of cream? *pour cream in bowls*
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwwwwwww Milty. You're so SWEET! Flowers for me? *gasp* They're beautiful. *sips cream from bowl* Thank you Twinkie. We'd like our salmon now please if it's ready.
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie I am so glad you came!!!!!!!!!*smiles* Thanks Twinkie, your a life saver. Sweetie how are you doing?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Milty, so sorry I was away from the table for a while. I had an important phone call. Sorry my dear. Oh this cafe is so lovely, don't you think?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes it is, but nothing can compare to you!!!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    For you madam. For you sir. *serves the grilled salmon seared in butter, au gratin potatoes baked in cheese & cream sauce*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh this looks wonderful! *mouth waters* Did you hear about Mylo & Keisha's engagement? *chews salmon carefully* It's wonderful, don't you think? *grins* I knew when I pushed those two together, it would be a match made in heaven. He's even getting her a diamond collar for the engagement "ring"!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thats so exciting!!!!!!She cat mailed me and told me.That is so awesome. Twinkie your a great cook!*licks plate clean*Yummy, it taste so good. Sorry, I was so hungery.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Milty this was soo very nice. *smiles sweetly* A wonderful romantic evening in a cozy candlelit cafe, an excellent meal, and the best company a girl could ask for!! *wipes mouth with paw*
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi every cat ( goes from table to table meowing hellos ) We'll take some more tuna juice at our table when you get a chance. Look at all our friends here..there's Milton and Sweetie, Twinkie, VIJAY and Milo! This is a grand place to eat and visit! Oh, do I see Bootzie coming in ??
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It was wonderful, Thanks so much for coming with me.You are the best.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi all, Sorry I'm late, Gys...I had to redo my fur, how do I look?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Do you have to leave now Milty? Oh I hope not, we haven't had dessert. And it's been so nice. I see more cats are stopping by now.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Gysmo & Bootzie. Milo isn\'t here and I am helping out. I was serving Sweetie & Milton on their romantic evening, so could since I am here, can I get you something to drink.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I can stay always stay later for you!!!*winks at sweetie*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Twinkie I think you ment to say Me!!!!!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh good!! *kisses Milton on cheek* Just order one dessert and we can share it. Maybe a cream brulee', or rice pudding w/extra whip cream or maybe a cheesecake. You decide. I'll be right back. *leaves for litter room*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pardon me sir. My mistake. *turns scarlett red* Would you care for some dessert?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Twinkie can we please have one of each.This is a very speacil kitty I am with.She deserves every dessert she likes.Hurry back!!!!!*Blows a kiss to sweetie*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OHMYGOSH Milton!! I am going to explode if I eat all that!! Maybe if I just nibble a little of this and a little of that. Ohhhhhh delicious!!!! *feeds Milton a bite of the cream brulee'* This is the BESTEST night ever. All thanks to you my love.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes thanks, Twinkie ... We'll take some Tuna juice and some ice tea.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *stands up to bid a sweet goodnight* Goodnight Milty. Thankyou for such a nice night. *wraps paws around Milton, rubs noses and kisses him*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes thanks, Twinkie ... We'll take some Tuna juice and some ice tea.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *pours tuna juice into bowls* May I take your order? Our special tonight is grilled salmon. Or may I interest you in one of our Angus burgers?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Twinkie, Bootz and I will have the Salmon, and Mylo and Gys would like the Angus burgers. We would also like Catnip for dessert, if you'd be so kind. What Gys? Oh yes, could we have more napkins...someone here is a bit sloppy! hehe
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Weak in the knees*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good night my sweet Sweetie. THanks for the best night of my life!!!!!! Love Ya!!! *Kisses Sweetie*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    For you my dears *serves the grilled salmon seared in butter* And for the gentlecats *serves the grilled burgers on a toasted sourdough bun* Will you be needing anything else with that? Cream sauce, mayo? *refills all tuna juice & tea bowls*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Sweetie & Milton leave the cafe walking paw in paw breathing in the sweet night air*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *brings more napkins and a dessert menu*