La Kitty Café

Comments

• Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 9 February, 2007
    I think Milo has a lovely place here. I, too, am surprised that more kitties don't enjoy coming here. What a great place to get together for a nice evening. I think he serves meals all day too. He has quite an impressive menu!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *takes a shrimp and chews on it thoughtfully* I've never tried oysters.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Well you haven't lived until you've tried them. They say them also make you romantic. *blushes* But I tried them a few years ago when I was at a River Restaurant in Pittsburgh. They were well known for their oysters. So the first one was a slippery little sucker, but the second one I really enjoyed. Take a sip of your catnip wine first. Gosh, you'll think I'm trying to get you silly. That's not my intent. Honest! smiles
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *sips the catnip wine* Mmmmm . . . very good. I hope you have a tic tac or something. Don't want to go to P&P with catnip on my breath!
    edited 9 February, 2007
    I am starting to get worried... are you? What time does the party start this evening?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    No one is there yet, but Apollo just came in and put the pizzas in the warming oven.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Yes, I have some mints. I won't let you go to P&P smelling of catnip. *smile* I just checked my pmail and haven't heard from Truman. He nor Marina are even online. Well I am enjoying having some quiet time with you. How was your day today?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Well I'm glad there will be food for you at P&P. I'm feeling a little embarrassed this didn't turn out the way I had hoped it would. But we will have fun at the party. What time would you like to go over?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Oh, it was good. There's a little mouse in our basement. I'm trying to catch it so I can bring it upstairs and let it go in the house so I can play with it.
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Hello! I am Lilly, I'll be your waitress this fine evening! What can I get you two to drink?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    You and those little mice. I read you like to bring them into the house and play with them. I can just imagine how much fun that is. I have stuffed mice to play with. That's as close as I can get to a real mouse. Has the mouse seen you yet?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Good Evening Lily. Truman made reservations for a party of four this evening at 8PM with Milo. Truman and Marina haven't arrived yet. Have you heard from them?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    No, Milo hadn't told me about your reservations... Anyway, I'll get you a table, and let you know when they arrive! *shows them to a table for 4*
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *Takes Athena's paw and follows Lilly to the table* Thank you Lilly. We've been here talking for about an hour. We have other plans for this evening; so we will wait for a little while to see if Truman comes. Thank you for being so kind.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Toulouse, are you sure you had the right time with Tru? Maybe he was thinking for AFTER P&P tonight? No, but that wouldn't make sense.
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *walks in a looks around for Marina, Toulouse and Athena*
    edited 9 February, 2007
    No problem!That's my job! *set 2 glasses of catwine on their table* It's on the house so close to V-day! *leaves to the kitchen*
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Athena, I pmailed him today to confirm the time and never heard from him. But he said he and Marina were having dinner here at 8 before the party and wanted us to join them. I wasn't sure if you could make it this early. Now he and I are an hour different in time zone. I am worried there was some sort of misunderstanding. I am glad that I could spend some time alone with you. What time do you think we should go over to P&P if they don't show up soon?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *peeks around the corner...* There you are! Hello Toulouse! *headbonks* Hello Athena! *headbonks* You look quite lovely my friends.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    There's Tru ! :-h
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *Stands up and shakes Trumans paw* Hi there! Am I early or are you late my friend?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Truman! Marina has not arrived yet, however Athena and Toulouse are here! *show him to the table with Athena and Toulouse*
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Thank you Lilly... How is everyone this evening?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Well Athena, I got the right restaurant and Tru did make it! So how was your day Tru?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Tru?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Oh pretty good, my friend. How were your days today? I'm glad you were able to find the place... King Milo's done a wonderful job with the cafe. Has anyone seen my Marina this evening?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Athena, do you think he is looking for Marina? I feel so bad about this evening. It can only get better. You are a good sport.:r
    edited 9 February, 2007
    No, we haven't see Marina, Tru. Do you think we should go over to LLS? Their party has started by now.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    I'm here my friend...just looking in the foyer for Marina:-(
    edited 9 February, 2007
    I had a great day today. Mom went shopping and I ripped around and played. Milo has indeed done a lovely job on his place. I am so impressed with the menu. Have you heard from Marina tonight? Athena is your tummy starting to growl?