La Kitty Café

Comments

• Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Tru, Athena and I have been here for almost an hour. I went in the kitchen and fixed us some shrimp and tried to talk Athena into eating an oyster. But I think we should go over to the party don't you? Do you want to wait here for Marina and we'll meet you over at LLS? Athena would you like to go now?
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 February, 2007
    No, Toulouse. The wine is fine for me right now. Milo has such a lovely place here. I hope more of the new cats decide to come here.
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 9 February, 2007
    How about one quick appetizer...then head to the party? Is that okay? I just hate not knowing where she is - this is so unlike her! This is where our first date was *blushes*. It was actually one year ago...our first date was for Valentines Day.
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Hi Truman. Here I am. Sorry I'm late. Mommy had to stop off and get a concrete. How are you tonight?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Hi Marina. You look lovely. How are you tonight?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    I'm doing great, Toulouse. How are you?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    I'm just great. Thank you for asking. Athena, would you like to leave these love birds since we've had our quiet time together -- and head on over to LLS?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Oh Marina! *hugs her* You're here!
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *eyes an oyster. Puts it in her mouth, trying to chew it* Ummm? Kind of chewy! *keeps chewing, then lets it slide down her throat* Ooooooooo!
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Yes, I'm so sorry I'm late. Mommy had a rough week so she promised herself a concrete and grannie just had to look at glasses tonight. We found a pair we like for her but we aren't sure about the color. Mommy is going to check the net to see if they come in a better color. Long story short, it's mommy's fault I'm late. :)
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Way to go Athena! They are chewy. I don't chew them any longer than I have to. Was it salty? I'm proud of you! Now you can say you had an oyster. Want another one? :))
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Hi Athena. Glad to see you tonight. You look lovely.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *eyes get kind of big* Tee hee! Slippery oysters! Congratulations, Marina and Tru on your first anniversary as a couple!
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Marina...the photo I requested for you is on my page:-)
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Yes, Congratulations to you two. I'm so happy for you because you make a lovely couple.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Thanks, Athena! Tru, the picture turned out great! Thank you for the corsage, and thank you for the card. It's so cute. *kisses his cheek*
    edited 9 February, 2007
    *blushes*
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Athena would you like to go over to the party now? I'm willing to do whatever you would like.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    We're going to go over to LLS now. I don't want to miss any recited poems tonight. Marina, Tru . . . will you be coming over later?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    You are very welcome, Marina...I do hope you like it.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    We will see you two over there soon. Enjoy your dinner. I'm glad we had a chance to be with you on this special occasion. Are you ready Athena? *Takes Athena's paw and leads her out* See you guys soon!:-h
    edited 9 February, 2007
    absolutely, Athena. See you soon.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Marina...would you like to finish these oysters and head to the party?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    no thank you but you can finish the oysters and I'll head to the party with you :-)
    edited 9 February, 2007
    No problemo! *slurps down the final two oysters and dabs his whiskers with a napkin...then lays down enough cash for the bill and a 20% tip for Lilly* Lilly...this should cover us. Thank you for you help this evening....I will also leave treats on your page. Marina? Ready for the party?
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Tru, I got you something for our anniversary. I hope you like it. http://www.balloonsoverstl.com/index.html
    edited 9 February, 2007
    We're going on a balloon ride?????
    edited 9 February, 2007
    yup. :-) I thought a balloon ride over the river at sunset would be nice. I know it's a little darker than sunset but it will still be nice.
    edited 9 February, 2007
    Oh Marina! I love it! I love it! *can hardly contain his excitement* Thank you so much. *kisses her cheek*
    edited 9 February, 2007
    I was hoping you would like it. We can go now or we can save it for Valentine's Day, or whenever you would like. I told the pilot I'd let him know.