La Kitty Café

Comments

• edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Blaze, this is so sudden!!!! I talked it over wtih my mommy and my answer is.......YES!!!!! Oh, there are so many things to do. I know I want my cousin, Annabelle Isabelle, to be my maid of honor. Now I have to choose some bridesmaids. Let's make a formal announcement, shall we? I wonder if there are any cats here who could make me a wedding gown (WHITE, OF COURSE!!!) I better go take a nap and recuperate. I'll be dreaming of veils and wedding music. Let's set a date. How about during the Halloween Bash? Love Midnight Helen
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Helen, how WONDERFUL for you! Congrats and best wishes! *hugs* And I\'d be delighted to have some time off to play! I\'m free until Wednesday, when I start work serving folks at the Lovers\' Lounge. Any ideas for raising the roof \'till then? And (sorry for butting in so) I\'d love to be part of your wedding party. Would that work for you, darling? Again, my friend, I\'m so happy for Blaze\'s proposing to you. That\'s so marvelous!! :-D
    Emmy, I actually had you at the top of my list of bridesmaids! I'm also thinking about Sweetie. How many should I have? Two or three? I wonder who Blaze is going to have for the best tom? Maybe we should have a bachelorette party! We could have tom strippers and everything!
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Midnight Helen! How wonderful! You will make a stunning bride! Congrads Blaze, I'm following in your footsteps!
  • Addie GriderAddie Grider KutztownMember Posts: 521
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aww, Blaze, i am jealous, your so cute...
    hissssssssssssssss
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Milo my sweet, I'm borrowing your cafe for a sec to make an announcement. Please if everycat will, send a warm welcome to the newest member of our family - Sydney and her kittens. Thanks guys!!
    Well.....I said "yes" to Blaze's proposal. He must have had a heart attack or something!!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome Sydney and her Kits. Congrats to Midnight and Blaze. Looks like you are getting married before Keisha and I!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    What a great place to make your announcement Midnight Helen! CONGRATULATIONS my friend!! I'm so, so happy for you!! *grins*
  • Ashley WeatherholtzAshley Weatherholtz WhartonMember Posts: 85
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh no Midnight Helen, my love. I haven't had any heart attacks, I'm simply overjoyed and was letting the human woman that cares for me take some photos for you. I have two new ones up on my page and should have more by the end of the week. She says it's hard to make me appear the way that friends and family know me because of my ears always being down.
    Oh, I am so glad you're all right, Blaze. I like your new pictures! I like your ears being down, gives you that "bad boy" look that I love! Shall we set a date, darling? Love, Midnight Helen
  • Ashley WeatherholtzAshley Weatherholtz WhartonMember Posts: 85
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Of course we shall set a date, I would really love it to be a special moment where nothing takes the attention of of you. The wedding day I wish for all eyes on you, I also want it to be a big event... so I may rent out a space just for the occasion... the only problem is .. I have only one best man and he is my younger brother Blue. . . if you have any kitty boys in your family I'd love it if they could be my best men.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Blaze, I would LOVE to be one of your best men if you are looking for any!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Kudos to Blaze and Ms.Midnight Helen! Sunny should know that there is a small Wedding Chapel of his! You should go check it out!
    Blaze, you're sooooo romantic!! I've never been treated like such a queen. Well, except by mommy. I don't have any kitty brothers or sisters. Only a human brother!!! Are there are any ladies (or gentlemen!!) out there who could possibly make me a wedding dress? I want to look beautiful for my husband to be, Blaze, when I walk down the aisle on my hind legs to meet him! Love Helen
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Midnight Helen, I know an excellent photo shop artist that could help you. Why don't you go see Milton (you've probably seen him around her before). I'm sure he could do it for you! He does EXCELLENT photo shop jobs! Or, I don't know if my sweetheart Amber is willing to do it. P.S. I have a small wedding chapel you could get married in! Check it out! It's under Catster Crushes.......
  • Desiree JohnsonDesiree Johnson RosevilleMember Posts: 3,736
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Milton does do great photos,but if his hands are full I would surely make you a wedding dress,Midnight Helen. And also congrats!.
    Awwww. you guys are so nice and sweet.!!!!! Thank you so much for your ideas and well wishes!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    well, hisssss to you too. Sorry...I am just a big flirt. You sure are Lucky Helen...I wish i had a guy as good as he is...actually, i wish i had a guy to begin with!
    Oh Sassy, that was just a "friendly warning" hiss--you're so pretty, I know you can find a handsome tom like Blaze in no time!!!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    There is going to be a wedding, I am so excited! Have you set the date? Are we all invited? Where are you registered so we can get you just what you want?
    Hi Bootzie! Yes, of course everyone is invited and I hope that Milo will cater the event, although I haven't asked him to yet. We haven't set a date but I keep trying to light a fire under Blaze's butt to get him to set a date!! Perhaps we will get married at SunSet's wedding chapel, I hear it's real nice!!! Gosh, I haven't even thought of registering anywhere. Maybe I'll get mom to take me to Petco or Petsmart this weekend to register. Love, Midnight Helen
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welll, looks like the cafe is a hoppin'!
    Oh, I'm so excited! I just had my wedding gown fitting, courtesy of Milton! Milton, you should have a wedding shop, maybe you could call it Weddings by Milton. Wait until everybody sees how beautiful I will be on my wedding day! I still need two more bridesmaids!!! Love Midnight Helen
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wellllllllllll???
    Sweetie, I would be delighted if you'd be one of my bridesmaids!!!!! Love Helen
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *giggles* I thought you'd never ask. I would be honored!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you Helen. Sweetie, do you think you could help me?
    I guess it's close enough to Halloween for me to put on my costume. Now I wonder where that Blaze is? I hope he's not out catting around! One last fling before he's wearing matrimonial shackles!