La Kitty Café

Comments

• Ashley WeatherholtzAshley Weatherholtz WhartonMember Posts: 85
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Dearest Midnight Helen, I have only eyes for you and would never cat around on you. My humans have just been busy getting ready for a halloween party of their own. The human man even got me an eye patch and put it on me, boy did he take it off quickly though. I gave him a good smack and he removed it. I'm sorry I haven't been giving you the attention as of late, that you deserve. Please forgive me? - Blaze
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Well..let me think about it........okay, I forgive you, my sweet!!!! You should leave that eye patch on at least long enough for your dad to take a picture of you. That would be hilarious! Would you like to see a picture of me with my wedding gown on?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Cant wizards perform ceremonies? Hmmmmm, I wonder.
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, Midnight helen, I would love to see your gown. When will you be wearing it?
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I think I"ll go ahead and put it on for a day or so.......that might prompt Blaze to go ahead and set a date!!!!!!!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Is this a restaurant still?
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Patches, nice to see you here. Mylo and Keisha had a date here one nite. It was very sweet.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I hope we can do the same soon m'dear Bootzie. That is if you would honor me by doing so. *winks*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Costume winner results are in for the Halloween Bash '05!!! Check out the party channel!!! Thanks to all who made our party a huge success!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
  • Mary Ann GeeMary Ann Gee Middlebury CenterMember Posts: 1,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Kitty, where would you like to sit?
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Non smoking section please.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Okee dokee. *pulls chair out for Kitty* Would you like a catini? Perhaps something else?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Catini is fine....what'll you have to drink?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    To Waiter: I'll have the same as the lady... So, Kitty, I see from your info page that you loved to chase mice. I also loved to chase them. I lived on a large farm, so there were lots and lots of them. I also hunted groundhogs. They're much bigger, but also a bigger challenge. That's how I died - chasing groundhogs. I won't upset you with the grisly details. Tell me something about yourself...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, I loved to be at higher altitudes. I would jump on top of high things and just sit there and look up at the stars. And, I'm ready to order when you are.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm ready to order too, but, ladies first...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'll have the Salmon with a side dish of Salad and I'll just finish off my catini here.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sounds good. I'll have the catnip for starters and a fish salad with some fish flavored ice cream...yum!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So, where do you get all your attractive leather jackets?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My Mom used to make them for me. Thank you for saying they're attractive. Is that you in the red dress on your page?? That's wild! ***food arrives*** Wow - this looks great!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ::causually picks up fork and begins eatting salad::
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOL!!!!! You change really quick!!!! Do I have any capnip in my teeth?? **pulls back lips***
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No! ::Laughing so hard:: Well, my mother gave me the purr-fect "makeover", which, was really just a lot of paint program! Tee hee!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    She did a fine job! I'm glad to see you didn't shave your legs.... How did you like riding on the motorcycle?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It was fun! But really, I'm more of 'red neck'. Or whatever you cats call it! I'm big into trucks but Harley's are FINE!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, maybe I can get a picture of me wearing my bibbed overalls. I'm definitely a country boy. Well...I hate to do this, but I think I better get you home...I hope you enjoyed your food - you cleaned your plate, I see.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good bye! Hope to do it again soon! ::kisses Slick's cheek:: Could I have a ride home?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You sure can! I had a great time! I won't bother you --- I'll let you contact me if you wanna go out again. I sure would like to, though ***BIG smile**** ANYTIME!! ***they ride away into the night***
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ahhhhh what do we have here? Slick and Snowball? You two look quite cute together!! *grins*
  • Haley MooreHaley Moore Member Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie! Wha thave you been up to lately? I'm just herechecking everything out. Do youthing I could get a bit of cat nip without a reservation hmmmm......I haope so!