Lookin for love

Tara CurdTara Curd Member Posts: 41
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Hey all kitty cuties!! My name is Buddy, and i am looking for a girlfriend. I want someone that loves to play, doesnt really care if shes having a bad hair day,likes to get wet, is very sweet, & likes to play tricks on their mommy. >^..^

Comments

• Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi there, Buddy! I\'m Idell, looks like we\'re close to the same age! I am too hyper to care about my hair, just so long as it doesn\'t interfere with me capturing my shadow, haha!
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 27 February, 2006
    All we gotta say is - Awwwww!! On a site note - Idell, you got one HUGE family! =O
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Need help finding that special love one? Feel like you're in an alley and all alone? Are you troubled with lonely nights, eating alone and an empty kittymail box? Well, all you have to do is call! On me that is! One call, that's all, and I'll promise to work hard for you to help find you that special somecat. Just send me a private correspondence to work out those fine little details. Currently accepting new clients. References available upon request or just ask around!!! You won't be sorry!!
  • Devyn GlennDevyn Glenn EastvaleMember Posts: 160
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Buddy!
  • Tara CurdTara Curd Member Posts: 41
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HELLO ALL I AM HERE ONCE AGAIN TO SAY THAT I HAVE A GF!!! *jumps up n' down* Her name is ADELA(sorry if i didnt spell that right!!)
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You two are so cute together! Remember to stay in touch with one another. It's the only way to make it last! Just a little tip.