Be my boyfriend!

Helen WhiteheadHelen Whitehead NagoyaMember Posts: 86
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
I'm a rather skinny, long-legged tomboy from Japan. I'm two years old and very feisty, but don't let that put you off because don't I look good in kimono?! My mummy wants me to find a special kitty friend because she is worried I get lonley during the day when she is at work! I'm waiting! Belle

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Need help finding that special love one? Feel like you're in an alley and all alone? Are you troubled with lonely nights, eating alone and an empty kittymail box? Well, all you have to do is call! On me that is! One call, that's all, and I'll promise to work hard for you to help find you that special somecat. Just send me a private correspondence to work out those fine little details. Currently accepting new clients. References available upon request or just ask around!!! You won't be sorry!!
  • Helen WhiteheadHelen Whitehead NagoyaMember Posts: 86
    edited 27 February, 2006
    coolies! find me my boy! (smokers need not apply)
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I will vouch for her expertise, Belle. She ROCKS! BTW, did your Mommy get your EU Passport business taken care of?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    She's still in the process.. I have been microchipped, had a rabies shot, had a blood sample sent to the UK to be analysed, then I had to wait 6 months. Now my mummy can apply for my passport, so hopefully I can go see stay at my grandparents house this Christmas, where I will be living. Its a bit of a hassle, but the UK is rabies-free so the rules to get in are very, very strict!!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Belle, since you will be going to the U.K., would you be looking for a crush there, or does it matter? I know you like many cultures...would have to be a pretty sophisticated cat, no?
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello there Belle...wink wink xx

Bruce The Boss

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A note from your neighborhood mischief matchmaker - NICE TOMS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thomas LoudermilkThomas Loudermilk NashvilleMember Posts: 51
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Belle Im wondering if you will have a hard time speaking to others cats in the U.K? Will the language barrier be a problem or have you mastered the skills needed? hahahahha
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Her English is excellent, Ozeki? How's your Japanese? As Belle would say, namen na yo!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My(ozeki) Japanese is terrible since I live stateside. But my daddy is a Japanese bialingual translator. He told me to say that he knows what "Namen nayo" means, and to tell you "Fuzakeru na!" meow meow nya nya
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Heh heh, Ozeki, so is Belle's Brit mom..a translator I mean! There. You two have something to talk about already.
  • Nicole SNicole S GreensboroMember Posts: 16
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Belle, Lookin cute in yer Komono* Always did have a thing for asian chicks! Grrrrrr Baby.....Grrrrrrrr
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey Jacques! dont take that from Ozaki, you should say "baka ni suru na!" he he!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    This is Belle's mummy.. Belle has been sent to her room for being a BAD little girl and teaching the catster world namen na yo and baka ni suru na.. naughty Belle! And I think she is too young for a boyfriend too, so paws off!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Boku wa hidoi deshou...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    iiiiiiiiee! uchi no hou ga hidoi yooooooooooo!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Saaaaaaaaaaaay whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!!!
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello cats! I speak some Japanese! Gomen, Konnichiwa, Ohayou-gozaimasu, Hai, Iie, Shiri-masen, Hai sou-desu. Ok, so my Japanese is a little \'rusty\', but I know more, I just don\'t want to get them wrong, mol! Hmm.. My human better start teaching me Japanese again...
  • -- ---- -- Member Posts: 4,760
    edited 27 February, 2006
    uhmm.. I don't speak Japanese. and i see that most of the kitties know it.. Maybe it's time for me to start learning! Than I could speak four languages! *proudly purring*