Calling all calicos.....

Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
edited 28 May, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
Hi, kitties, I'm new here. I have noticed that while we have posts about torties, orange and black kitties, there are none about us classically beautiful calicos! So, show yourselves! I want to see!!

Comments

• Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, I'm Shiloh and I love being a unique calico.
  • Susie SimmonsSusie Simmons OdessaMember Posts: 32
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, I am Callie and I am a Calico. My belly and the underside of my legs are mostly white and I have a Calico coat on. My mom says I have gorgeous green eyes and I have a few freckles on my nose. I will be 5 years old on my birthday and I LOVE to eat! Hope to see more Calicos come out to introduce themselves. We different ones defintely have to stick together ~ Catty Woo Woo (my nickname)
  • Lindsay NeisenLindsay Neisen OakdaleMember Posts: 2
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, my name is Callie also. They call me a calico, although I think I'm just a regular kitten. I love that there are other cats that look kind of like me.
  • Stuart AsbelStuart Asbel The Shellies Memorial Home forMember Posts: 3,367
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Here I am! Dad says I'm the cat where tortie and calico meet.
  • Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello my name is Sassy, Iam a beautiful long haired calico waiting at the Rainbow Bridge with my sister Pepper. Mom loves calico and long haired cats. Actually Mom loves any kind of cat. My sister, Pepper, and I love to make new friends so feel free to invite us any time. :) PURRRRRRRS and KISSES! from the Bridge.
  • Crystal FullerCrystal Fuller McBean Georgia (Augusta)Member Posts: 53
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am a BEAUTIFUL CALICO!
  • Annie CatAnnie Cat ChicagoMember Posts: 7
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'m a Calico, but I\'m in kitty heaven... do I still count :( My mama loved my colors... she used to tell me how much people complimented me. Okay, Im off to make sure Mama and Sampson get some sleep. I\'m their little angel now :)
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Another calico Angel from Rainbow Bridge. Kitty kisses to all!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello. I'm brand new to catster even though most of my family members have been here a while. Thought I'd stop by and say hi!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, I'm a calico kitty, I will be two in December, I have slight brain damage and I don't walk like a normal kitty, I also trip over my paws a lot and I can't jump very high. I love being a calico kitty, Yea for us.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello everyone, I'm troubles, Er, Um. I mean Mouses sister. I love being calico too. but I don't like when mouse bites my tail. GRRRR
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow, what a suprise to see this! It\'s such an old thread and it didn\'t even get a lot of replies when it was new. I never dreamed I\'d get a reply again. Welcome to catster, Mouse, Flick and Sydney. Calicos rock!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Gals! Thanks for the welcome! If I didnt say before, I am Sweetie, Lemur & family newest member!
  • Juanita SmithJuanita Smith CorningMember Posts: 83
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh wow! A thread just for us calico kitties. I'm pretty new in the neighborhood and the youngest in my family. Some of them play with me and some ignore me but THE KID is the most fun cuz she likes to dangle wiggly things just for me to chase.
  • Jessica DoeringJessica Doering PhoenixMember Posts: 35
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi! I'm Stitch. Us calicos are too hot to handle!
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi there!! Did someone call? I\'m a calico too!!!!
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love being a calico.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *in unison* Hello Godmother Sydney. *giggling*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hee hee! Sydney & kittens you guys crack me up!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hellooooooooo!!! every calico kitty.
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    All right! We have Stitch, Angie, and another Sydney, with kittens!! Yayyyyyyyyy :)
  • Jackie CantrellJackie Cantrell GaffneyMember Posts: 2
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi all you other beautiful callis. I\'m new here although most of my family has been on for a few months.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Calli girl - same for me. I'm new but my fam has been here a while. Did you see my kittens?
  • Renee SnyderRenee Snyder Member Posts: 16
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Calico here!!! I have a little orange nose spot too. Mom says I'm special. *prances*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwwwwwww you're just as cute as can be!! With those markings you could go to the tortie group too!!! Very cute!
  • Jamie DeSimoneJamie DeSimone AnnandaleMember Posts: 5
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi! I'm a calico too! I have herpes in my right eye but I generally try to look nice for the camera. I got it when I was born and my mama does what she can to make me feel better. How is everyone?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Do all calicos have green eyes?
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi my name is Miss Kitty. Mom calls me Lover Girl. When her and dad got me my name was just simply Kitty. They were told all kinds of things about me from my previous people but they quickly figured out none of it is true. My previous people even tried saying I don't like getting attention.....well after being here for just over 2 days I jumped right up in moms lap and just laid there purring up a storm with her petting me. They were also told I'm in indoor/outdoor cat.....I hate going outside it's soooooooo scary out there :0( My new mom and dad let me stay inside where I fell safe.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi sistah Sydney! My eyes are very much a golden yellow.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hmm Sydney I just looked at your page and I can't believe I hadn't noticed them before. You are such a pretty kitty....