Im looking for a girl!!

Emma JensenEmma Jensen JonkopingMember Posts: 45
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Hello out there!! I am 4 years old and I have never had a girlfriend. The problem is that i am very shy. I look good i think. I dont get out so often when i´m a indoor cat and all. So i have started to use the internet. I hope i can meet the girl of my dream. Do you think you are she??? /Musse

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Musse, I think you are sooo cute, What about me?, I am two years old on 18th December (I hope thats not too young) I am small for my age cos I didn't have a good start in life, and I have slight brain damage but I don't let it stop me doing anything, I even went to Kitty and Klementine's birthday party on Saturday, but I couldn't stay long cos moms puter broke down, but I am looking forward to going to the halloween party. Are you going? Mom says that I am a cutie and I get away with lots of things that I really shouldn't get away with, Tehe!
  • Devyn GlennDevyn Glenn EastvaleMember Posts: 160
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi! PURR I'm a scaredy cat too. I'll send you a friend request.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi evewycat! I fink you wiww find da giwl of youw dweams soon! much wove, *~*Adela*~*
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Need help finding that special love one? Feel like you're in an alley and all alone? Are you troubled with lonely nights, eating alone and an empty kittymail box? Well, all you have to do is call! On me that is! One call, that's all, and I'll promise to work hard for you to help find you that special somecat. Just send me a private correspondence to work out those fine little details. Currently accepting new clients. References available upon request or just ask around!!! You won't be sorry!!
  • Emma JensenEmma Jensen JonkopingMember Posts: 45
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Mouse!! I think you are a very sweet girl. And two years old i just perfect for me. You said that you are very small, I`m not very big either. For beeing a male cat I´m very small. I hade small parents. Halloween party?? Idont now yet ( if you are there how can i miss it) I have to go my brother sotis want the computer now. ByeMusse..
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Musse, I'm glad that you are small too, I don't like big kittys. Iv'e got two brovers that are big, they scare me sometimes. we will have to try to get together for a chat and a play sometime. Mouse,x
  • Regine MelinRegine Melin BrooklynMember Posts: 281
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well hello there! I am 4 years old and live in New York. What do you think?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Peggy, you sound like Mae West. Hehe.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Mouse!! I just wanted to say Good night... MEOW MEOW
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Musse, Thank you for thinking of me, I hope you had sweet dreams.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Goodnight Musse, Sweet dreams.XX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi mouse!! I just wonder are you going to the halloween party?? I'm going maybe I see you there!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Musse, yes I'm going to the halloween party. I don't think I will be dressing up though. It would be lovely to see you there.